Saturday, June 21, 2014

Day 73 - Worn Out

I am SOOOooooooo tired of wrangling kerfuffle.  I actually had a few moments today to sit down and work on something of my choice.

I sat down to write... and nothing was there.  Nothing at all.  It was like I was re-enacting my favorite scene from Clerks.  "I'm going to write that... you know, that thing with the words and it's got characters in it. And it's about something."

I guess I'll give treats to the cats and go to bed.

See you in the funny papers.

2 comments:

JenBusick said...

Oh man, I know exactly what you mean. In my case "kerfuffle" is medical appointments, to the point that we have not been to the dentist in over a year because I just can't bring myself to schedule One. More. Medical. Thing.

Here's hoping you get a chance to rest and replenish!

The Daring Novelist said...

I was thinking of you as I wrestled my way through the last couple of days.

And yes, that's kind of my problem with some of the appointments I have yet to make.

I kinda wish I could cut loose and tell stories of these days, but it involves other people's privacy, and this is a pretty public place.