Friday, June 20, 2014

Day 72 - Yet More Medical Kerfuffle

Is the universe trying to tell me I need to get on the stick and finish up those hospital scenes in In Flight? Seriously?

Started and ended the day dealing with medical establishments. In the middle I went to see How to Train Your Dragon 2 -- lots of fun, and in some ways, better than the first.  (And by the end, they answered a question I was wondering about Toothless.) And did more typography.

I am exhausted.  And I have my own appointments to deal with tomorrow -- which will have to be juggled with the appointments of others.  I also owe a last draft on one cover job, and the first concepts on another.

Then next week there is travel.....

Sigh.

Still holding out hope for getting more writing done.

See you in the funny papers.


2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Good luck with the medical stuff and with the travel! Hope you're able to fit some writing in.

Yes, those hospital scenes were a bit on the boring side. :) But I guess after the plane went upside down, nothing else could compare!

The Daring Novelist said...

Actually, in this case, the hospital scenes are going to be fun. (I've written the bulk of them, but I need to fit them into the context.) The boredom of the ER waiting room has an effect on Chef: Being laid up and at the mercy of the institution sends him into full detective mastermind mode.