Monday, October 25, 2010

Crit Dare Day 3 - Small Progress on All Fronts

I posted two more critiques tonight. I want to get ahead because I have three evenings of work in a row this week. (Well, one isn't work - Dylan is coming to town, and we've got tickets.)

I also continued to make progress on the WIP (on the difficult Chapter 12, no less) and to play more with "The Untitled Story I Call The Serial." Everything seems to catch fire as the weekend comes to an end - isn't that the way it goes?

In the meantime: Chris Kelly of the Dun Scaith blog will be doing a guest post on Tuesday on the nature of heroes "in the old sense of the word" he says. He's currently promoting his steampunk novel Matilda Raleigh: Invictus. (I'm interested in this one because it pushes the envelope of the steampunk era to 1912, the edge of my own favorite times - the silent movie era.)

No comments: