Sunday, May 23, 2010

Free Books For Twitter Followers

I decided that this month's promotion goal is to get 100 Twitter Followers.

When I get to 100, I will tweet a free Smashwords coupon for each of my books. That's free excitement! Free adventure! Free revolutions, horses and even some kisses! And some dead people! (Even when I'm not writing mysteries, murders seem to happen.)

You don't have to accept the coupon to sign up, of course. Just go to Camille LaGuire's Twitter Profile and click on "follow." (If you're not registered for Twitter, you won't be able to follow. But then if you're not on Twitter, why would you want to? Oh yeah, the free books. Well, you could always sign up.)

2 comments:

Pam said...

Hey Camille - I posted a short blurb regarding your new Twitter promo on my blog. I loved the first thing of yours I read, The Wife of Freedom, so count me in!

The Daring Novelist said...

Thanks, Pam! I'll be posting a few more things to promote this as I go.

Tonight or tomorrow (depending on my time and energy) I'll probably post an official book promotion post - with my more polished versions of the book description and such.