Monday, May 3, 2010

Attempting a "Blog Hop"

I don't usually participate in internet memes and things like that. (For instance, anything that smells like a chain letter I won't do. I don't like "pass it on" pressures.) But a Blog Hop sounds interesting, if I understand it correctly. Basically it's an "opt-in" blogroll that appears on any site that carries the code.

However, I'm not sure I've got this right, so if a list of blogs doesn't appear below this text, I screwed up.

(Edit: Ah! I understood the blog hop itself okay, but I misunderstood the point of THIS blog hop - which was for people who participated in a blogging challenge last month called "Blogging A to Z". I will leave it up for now, though, because it was an interesting challenge, and might be of interest to my readers.)

2 comments:

Carol Kilgore said...

Have fun hopping around Blogdom.

The Daring Novelist said...

We'll see if I regret this. (I don't think the list has a limit on entries, so it could end up a very long blog post....)