Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 5 - 1142 Words and Some Rewriting

I finally did line up some critics, and so immediately all the words in the manuscript moved around and saw glaring problems I had to fix. (Well some people on Nathan Bransford's forum pointed out some little issues in the first scene that led to bigger changes. Plus the earlier epiphany that I had earlier about the subplot.)

I may blog about coyness and subtlety, and the need for a big hammer sometime. But tonight my brain hurts, and I'm going to sleep, and then tomorrow I'm going to see Iron Man 2.

Running Total: 15501 Words.


15501 / 75000 words. 21% done!

In Today's Pages: Karla suggests that it's too bad that thugs don't get workman's comp. That is, too bad for the thugs, not for everybody else. Unless jail counts as a kind of Workman's Comp.

No comments: