Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 36 - This Is Just Not a Good Week

One of the reasons I swear off reporting progress sometimes is because as soon as you are on a roll and tell people about it.... life goes to hell in a handbasket.  This is why Thai mothers tell each other about how ugly and stupid their babies are.   You know, to keep Murphy's Law and jealous spirits at bay.

I don't want to go into it, but it involves an eye-strain headache, and inhaling bleach fumes and family kerfuffle and, oh, I don't remember because I had a headache.  Also, because it's so cold (after being way too hot to sleep for days) it's really hard to air the bleach fumes out of the basement.

Tomorrow will be partly eaten up by appointments (not related to the bleach).

You know that roll I was on? I think can catch a glimpse of it off in the distance, bouncing along at a high rate of speed. 

I did make bread. (If all the windows are open, might as well take advantage of opportunity to bake...)

I did draw pictures.

And I studied some books which I haven't read in a long time to see how they handled pacing.  It makes me think that the ideas I had, just as deadly kerfuffle broke out, were on the right track. If only I can remember them long enough to get back to writing....

See you in the funny papers.

No comments: