Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 28 - Really Short Update

I probably wrote about 500 words.  (On In Flight. Chef deals with hospital food -- "the hash browns were surprisingly adequate" --  and also does some snooping.)

Voted, dealt with other kerfuffle, ate fish and chips while watching Agents of SHIELD, drew while listening to The Family Vault audiobook.

May be cooking a migraine (or just allergies), have to get up early, going to bed as soon as I have discharged my duty of delivering cat treats.

See you in the funny papers.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Hope the migraine vanished.

Like the "surprisingly adequate"! Damning with faint praise? :)

The Daring Novelist said...

Yes, although I think Chef considers it a genuine compliment.

And I do think the uckyness is allergies.....