Saturday, June 4, 2011

Update and Weekly Preview

I am currently out of town, visiting the east coast. This post was prepared earlier, but I'm sure my arm is feeling MUCH better and I am enjoying a nice lobstah roll, lots of wonderful Italian food and some Boston dim sum while you read this. And taking lots of pictures of rocks. And water. I'm sure it will all come in handy for a Misplaced Hero story.

I'll report on the trip on Thursday. In the meantime, here are the posts for this week....
  • Sunday: "The Captain's Solution" a space opera, sort of
  • Monday: Notes on "The Captain's Solution" - and why I don't write science fiction. (aka "This is not the Zamboni you're looking for.)
  • Tuesday: Creating a Cover, pt 2 - Finding Inspiration
  • Wednesday: Search Engines, eHow, and Why They Matter to Fiction Writers
  • Thursday: Tales of my Travels
  • Friday: Interview with Chris Truscott
  • Saturday: Update and posting of SUMMER GOALS!
For a preview of my Summer goals: I'll be rewriting two novels for publication in fall, and I also hope to make a run at the Clarion Write-A-Thon from late June through mid-August. I'll tell you more about what I hope to accomplish on that Jun 11 update post.

See you in the funny papers.

No comments: