Saturday, June 18, 2011

Preview of Next Week and Update

Still got the Sunday Story on hiatus, but given that I'm going to talk about using Photoshop's layers features in Tuesday's Cover post, I will give a little intro post on Monday about what layers are and how they work.

In the meantime, I have been officially accepted as a participant in the Clarion Dare. Here is my official Clarion Write-A-Thon Page. I'll be talking on Wednesday about what the Clarion Workshop is, and why you should support it if you can.

Monday: Illustration: Intro To Photoshop Layers
Tuesday: Creating a Cover: Using Layers to Plan Out the Design
Wednesday: The Clarion Workshop -- a Great Thing to Support
Thursday: How Readers Find Books? (a last post in the search engines series)
Friday: Interview: Elizabeth Spann Craig


And of course, the next Saturday Update and Preview will be the night before the Dare begins. Which means I only have a week to get my head in gear.

See you in the funny papers.

1 comment: