Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Miss Leech and The Yard #1 - Crime Is Not A Game

A cozy mystery comic strip, sort of like Miss Marple, as seen by Inspector Slack....



Some of you will have already seen an earlier version of this month's strip, because I posted a scan of the original art before. However, I thought I should start with this one because it shows the essence of the series: Inspector Stride just wants to do his job without interference. Miss Leech sees crime-solving as a competitive sport.

I'll be posting these once a month, on the first Tuesday of every month.  (Miss Leech and The Yard #2 is up!)

See you in the funny papers.

2 comments:

Chihuahua Zero said...

Very interesting combination of reality vs. fiction. I wonder what direction this will go next.

Unknown said...

Great strip.
Send copies to all newspapers.
It's got classical potential.
Bravo.