Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dec Dare Day 19 - 1352 Words And Still Coughing

Today's Progress - 1352 Words on Harsh Climate.
Running Total - 16991 Words.


16991 / 30000 words. 57% done!

I just heard that there is an outbreak of whooping cough in Michigan. I'm really hoping that I haven't got that. Everybody at work would be really mad at me for coming in on Monday and coughing a highly contagious disease all over the keyboards. (Of course, work would be where I GOT it in the first place.)

I'm not whooping yet, though.

Last year at this time I was battling a lingering cough - funny thing that. I finished up the fall dare on this day last year too. This time I'm working through the break because I have a hot prospect. (And I'm a little behind on it.)

I have been working a little on my year end review and my goals for next year. I'm quite excited about it all. I'll start posting about all that on Christmas Eve, which I consider the official end to the previous year. (I celebrate the days in between as a threshhold between the years I call The Liminal Zone.)

In the meantime, I must sleep, and I hope to be well enough to go grocery shopping tomorrow.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! Stay warm. :)