Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 54 - 1000 Words Exactly

My goal right now is not just to rack up word counts, but to log all of my ideas, options and intentions as thoroughly as I can.

You set a novel aside is so you can forget details and come at it fresh.... so if there are important details, they need to be written down somewhere, or you will either NOT forget the novel sufficiently, or you will lose something important.

So I did spend a lot more energy logging information today. I found three larger sections that still need some real exploratory writing before they will shape up properly, but the rest of the story just has small gaps.

Running Total: 59109 Words.


59109 / 70000 words. 84% done!

In Today's Pages: Karla witnesses a shooting, but loses her wits and her cellphone.

No comments: