Sigh. In three days, only four covers. (The goal is two a day, uploaded to Self-Pub Book Covers for sale.) There are additional unfinished covers, but that's all for the finished and uploaded. (Turns out the same forces that interfere with my writing also interfere with my art.)
Here are today's works:
Now in my defense, I must say that I did spend an inordinate amount of time on a hand drawn background for a cover that likely will not end up on SPBC, AND I had one of my romantic suspense stories up and hand me a solution to a problem that had been bugging me.
This is one of the reasons for announcing that I'll do artwork for this dare: suddenly novels will come out of the woodwork and demand attention. Work every time.
And no, I didn't do anything on writing a regular blog post. Well, okay, I did do some drafting on a post talking about various of these covers, but I blathered, and I felt that getting back to the art was more important than whipping that into shape.
But, I may make an adjustment in my goals, to be one cover a day, and one post about that cover. Maybe. We'll see.
See you in the funny papers.