Thursday, November 3, 2011

Quick Note - Upcoming Book Sale

I'll take any money you give me, but I should warn folks that I am going to have a book sale around Thanksgiving. Have Gun, Will Play will be offered for 99 cents on Amazon (and for other formats via Smashwords coupon) for 14 days. I may include one or both of my other novels.

Also, my mystery short story collection Waiter, There's a Clue in My Soup! is free everywhere but on Amazon -- and therefore should become free on Amazon any time now....

(Feel free to click on the "Tell us about a lower price" button on the book's description page. They'll want a link to say where you found it for a lower price: try Barnes & Nobel or Apple iTunes. Or your favorite major ebook retailer of choice.)

I'll talk more about this next week, in an update on what I'm doing, business-wise, while I'm not doing anything business-wise.

No comments: