Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 28 - 2514 Words Mostly Filling In

I filled in little gaps here and there, and then just typed in the existing material for the next chapter. This is definitely going to take another serious draft to deal with the emotional fall out from the case.

I'm also definitely not going to make 75,000 words - but I'm not sure the story isn't shorter than that now (at least as it stands). More in the 65 to 70 range. So I am, at least, getting to a satisfactory conclusion.

Running Total: 59338 Words.


59338 / 75000 words. 79% done!

In Today's Pages: Karla plays six-degress of Greer Garson and Kermit the Frog, among other things (although I may change that to a connection between Kermie and Joseph Cotton because it may connect up with the plot better, thematically speaking).

No comments: