Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 4 - 1058 words - More at the Crime Scene

It is not too late, so I shall reward myself by watching the pilot of White Collar which friends tell me is great. I know nothing about it, except that it stars the guy who played Chuck's old friend/enemy in my favorite comedy spy series Chuck. And all of my friends who love Chuck seem to love this so far. (The links go to IMDb, where you can watch episodes online. They are also at Hulu.)

Running Total: 4319 Words.

I had other scenes in mind when I sat down to write, but as I finished up a little of what I started yesterday, I just kept going. As they wait for the police, George makes a call to his girlfriend which does not go well.

Tomorrow is my long long day at work, so I will probably be doing only artwork when I get home.

No comments: