Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Apologies - No Story Game Post

Today was consumed by utterly exhausting personal stuff.

It's been going on for a while, and between it and the Polar Vortex, I haven't even had a chance to look at my notes on the Story Game plot stuff.  I thought I would just pull it together tonight, but things blew up in my face even before getting out of bed this morning.

I am, however, able to get out of my house now.  The car has returned to life. I have hopes that tomorrow will see a return to something near normal.

I might just fall asleep right now, or I might get a little writing done, but I'm not going to get any blogging done.

See you in the funny papers.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Good luck with a return to normalcy! It's finally warming up here (very odd weather).