Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Coming on the Blog This Week

I meant to include this in the update, but I was woolgathering about a story....

Coming this week:

For Character Wednesday, Laura Lond tells us about an unusual court jester in her fantasy series.

Then I tell you why I miss rejection slips, how you can get your very own rejection slip collection, and then point out the positive connection between woolgathering and donuts. (Hint, it involves sprinkles. Extra point if you have any idea what that means....)

And we'll finish up the week with a Fable for Writers called "Alphabet Soup" which will explain a lot to those of you who find your stories don't quite say what you meant them too.

See you in the funny papers!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Sounds like a great week, Camille! :)

The Daring Novelist said...

Thanks! I'm hoping that getting blog business nailed down ahead of time will both improve the blog AND leave me more time to write. We'll see....