Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 30 - 1176 Words of Adventure Scenes


Gong xi fa cai! Happy year of the Golden Tiger!

It's Chinese New Year. We went to dim sum and watched a lion dance today. I didn't get my videos uploaded to YouTube, but since it tends to be a lot of the same (at least with a small troop like we have here in the boonies), last year's clip of the Lion Dance should do.

The restaurant was utterly packed, so we were glad we'd made a reservation. Also, the food carts were flying about and we just kinda grabbed what we could. (I think I'm going to have to get George to drag Karla off to the city for some dim sum at some point.)

Then I went home and worked on completely new scenes where I hadn't yet figured out what was to happen. I figure that on week days, I should work on scenes I already have figured out, and work on new material on weekends.

We'll see how that works out for me.

Running Total: 30623 Words.


30623 / 70000 words. 44% done!

In Today's Pages: George shows off his linguistic skills. Karla manages to get by with her equestrian skills - quite literally by the skin of her teeth. (Nicely oiled leather does not taste good.)

No comments: