Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Miss Leech and The Yard 4 - A Present for Stride

The fourth installment of the cozy mystery comic strip about Miss Leech, a little old lady amateur sleuth, and Inspector Stride, the long-suffering policeman whose life she makes miserable.


When I created this month's gag, I intended it to stand alone. You know, he makes a flip remark and she takes him seriously, and you know she'll follow through.  But looking at it now, it really does beg for a follow-up, doesn't it?  I don't have a gag for it yet, but I guess I'll have to come up with one. (Don't expect it to show up any time soon, though.  Unless I get really lucky.)

This strip appears once a month, on the first Tuesday of the month.  Check out earlier episodes:  Miss Leech #1, Miss Leech #2, Miss Leech #3. And the next episode at Miss Leech #5.

See you in the funny papers.